Are you looking to try a coffee enema but have lingering questions or concerns about the procedure? Perhaps you have only heard about the treatment and not entirely sure how it could benefit you? If so, then you are in the right place, and we urge you to read on as we aim to clear up the confusion surrounding the use of coffee enemas.
What is an enema?
An enema is an at-home procedure that administers liquid into your body through your rectum. Enemas usually are recommended as a treatment for people suffering from irregularity but are undoubtedly capable of so much more. Simply put, enemas are a direct and straightforward means of detoxifying the body from the inside out.
The Gerson Institute explains the detoxifying effect of coffee enemas in one of their publications — Scientific Basis of Coffee Enemas. The paper states, “Coffee enemas are a vital part of the detoxification process of the Gerson Therapy. The purpose of the enemas is
to remove toxins accumulated in the liver and to remove free radicals from the bloodstream. In the 1920s, two German professors tested the effects of infused caffeine on rats. They found that the caffeine travels via the hemorrhoidal vein and the portal system to the liver, opens up the bile ducts and allows the liver to release bile, which contains toxins. The theobromine, theophylline, and the caffeine in coffee dilate blood vessels and bile ducts, relax smooth muscles, and increase the bile flow. ”
To put it in simpler terms, coffee in your bottom (not stomach) goes straight to your liver through your portal vein. When the coffee is in your liver, it opens all those little blood vessels and unwinds muscles that are usually tight– which releases bile and bile is filled with your body’s contaminants.
What do you need to get started with coffee enemas?
First of all, you will have to coffee enema kit in Melbourne . You can use an enema bag or a bucket whichever you prefer. Most beginners start with enema bags and have no issues using them.
Next, you have to buy the best organic coffee for enema that you can find. Use only pure coffee that is meant for use in an enema.
How do you prepare a coffee enema?
1. Get a pan and put two tablespoons of your natural ground coffee in the pan. Add 3 cups of filtered water to the pan.
2. Bring the coffee and filtered water mixture to a boil, then take it off the heat and let it cool. Wait until the solution is safe enough to touch then pour the liquid through a strainer to eliminate small particles. Transfer the solution to a clean container, and it is ready for use.
3. Go to the restroom with your coffee solution and enema equipment. Establish an area that is comfortable for you and near the toilet. Cover the area with an old towel as in some cases there can be a leak. Grab a pillow and some reading material, or your phone, as you will be here for around 12 to 15 minutes.
4. Now, assemble your enema kit. It must have a tube and nozzle attached to the container or bag. Likewise, make sure you have a place to hang it about 3 feet above the ground. A towel rack or shower rod works fantastic.
5. There will be an attachment near the nozzle that allows you to stop or begin the flow of coffee once you have poured it into the bag (or bucket ). Make sure this is in the ‘off’ position before putting the coffee into the bag.
6. As soon as the coffee is in the bag or pail, hold the tube and nozzle over the sink and turn it on to enable the coffee to run through the tube till there are no air bubbles. Stop the flow when you know there are no bubbles left.
7. Apply some water-based lubricant to the nozzle tip and your bottom, too. Do not be stingy as this will make insertion easy.
8. Rest, unwind, and after that insert the nozzle till it has to do with 1 inch inside the anus. Turn on the flow of coffee slowly till the bag or pail is emptied. Take your time with this and let your body get used to it.
9. Try to retain the enema for 12 to 15 minutes. You might feel some strong urges to go to the toilet, especially the first few times you attempt the treatment but do not give up! Hold on for as long as you can. On a regular basis, the feelings and cramps pass with some deep breathing. As you do these more regularly, you will be able to retain the coffee for longer stretches. 15 minutes max is all you need.
10. Go to the toilet and expel everything — just let it all go.
What are the benefits?
● Decreases levels of toxicity by as much as 600%
● Cleans and heals the colon, enhancing peristalsis (wave-like muscle contraction that helps in moving food– vital for food digestions)
● Boosts energy levels, enhances mental clarity and state of mind.
● Alleviates depression, tiffs, and sluggishness
● Assists in getting rid of parasites and candida
● Enhances digestion, bile circulation, and reduces bloating
● Cleanses the liver and helps repair the liver
● Can help recover chronic health conditions (together with following a raw plant-based diet plan)
● Used frequently in the Gerson Institute treatment procedure for healing cancer patients naturally
How often do you have to do it before you see results?
Most people see noticeable results immediately after the first treatment.However, it is advised that beginners do a series back to back for a week. So that is one a day for seven days straight. After that, you can reduce to 2-3 per week for the next three weeks. Once you get the hang of it, you can set a maintenance schedule, or you can take a coffee enema when you are feeling off and sluggish. It is effortless to be more in tune with your body once it is detoxed and healthy. You will understand when one is needed as time goes on.
Is it for you?
Anyone who has an interest in cleansing ought to check out coffee enemas. The treatment is also ideal for people with yeast infections and thyroid problems and does not wish to rely on medication. If you are looking for a natural and straightforward approach to detoxifying the body, the coffee enema is a proven solution that has been around for generations and well worth considering.