GPTV Behind the Scenes Vol.2
by Bobby Menbari | March 15, 2013 1:50 am
Click image below to view gallery…
With the official launch of Episode 1 of GPTV having taken place just a few days ago, this week’s Photo Shoot Friday provides a small glimpse into the compelling story of Episode 2, starring the Ultramarathon man himself, Dean Karnazes.
If you are unaware of just what makes Dean so special, a 350 mile continuous run over 3 nights may be enough to peak your interest. No, that wasn’t a typo.
He’s run across Death Valley in 120 degree temperatures, and he’s run a marathon to the South Pole in negative 40 degrees. His most recent endeavor was running 50 marathons, in all 50 US states, in 50 consecutive days, finishing with the NYC Marathon, which he ran in three hours flat.”
Very rarely do I break focus as a photographer during a shoot, but I could not resist diverting all of my attention to Brian, Kelly, and Dean during their riveting discussion of life, health, and fitness. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled next week for Episode 2 of GPTV…this one you don’t want to miss!
Keep up to date with GPTV on social media, on Facebook and on Twitter @GPTeleVision.
- [Image]: http://photos.tabatatimes.com/Photoshoot/GPTV-Behind-the-Scenes-Vol2/28439534_QJw8JT#!i=2408839052&k=NgsLgBn
- Episode 1: http://www.tabatatimes.com/gptv-behind-the-scenes-vol-1/
- GPTV: http://www.geneticpotentialtv.com
- Ultramarathon: http://www.ultramarathonman.com/web/
- Dean Karnazes: http://www.ultramarathonman.com/web/about/bio.shtml
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GeneticPotentialTv
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GPTeleVision
- Genetic Potential Television: http://www.geneticpotentialtv.com
- Kelly Starrett: http://sanfranciscocrossfit.com/staff/kelly-starrett/
- Brian Mackenzie: http://sanfranciscocrossfit.com/staff/brian-mackenzie/
Source URL: http://www.tabatatimes.com/gptv-behind-the-scenes-vol-2/
Copyright ©2015 Tabata Times unless otherwise noted.