If you happen to be tasked with organising the conveyance schedule for a large group of people, the onus is on you to establish a viable transportation solution that can accommodate everyone without putting an inordinate strain on your event budget. Thus, if your upcoming plans involve something along the lines of a school trip, corporate outing, or sight-seeing tour, it is in your best interest to partner with a reputable fleet operator – ideally one accredited by the Guild of British Coach Operators and the Confederation of Passenger Transport.
However, if you have never worked with a coach hire company before, it is important to recognise the full breadth of options at your disposal, as well as the benefits and advantages that come along with reserving a professional transportation solution. In this regard, feel free to use this brief exposé as an introductory guide to understanding the local coach-for-hire landscape.
The Benefits of Hiring a Coach
Regardless of whether your event happens to be a one-day excursion or a weeklong romp, you will be able to take a lot of stress off your shoulders by using a timely coach hire. With this notion in mind, let’s take a look at what some past customers have said about their coach hire experience as a whole:
• “No Need for a DD” – With a professionally-trained chauffeur at your service, everyone will be able to let their hair down and truly enjoy the outing.
• “I Saved a Ton of Money” – Being able to insulate yourself from vehicular wear and tear, rising petrol costs, and parking fees is crucial in today’s day and age, but arguably the biggest benefit of hiring a coach is the fact that you’ll be able to significantly decrease your per-person travel costs.
• “The Whole Party Stayed Together” – Regardless of the size of your travel group, everyone will be able to stay together from beginning to end, which not only helps you stay on schedule, but also encourages memorable banter and conversations throughout the trip.
• “An Environmentally-friendly Decision” – By mitigating the number of vehicles needed to transport a large group, you’ll be doing your part to help reduce carbon emissions and protect our delicate environment.
Depending on the size of your group and the nature of the actual excursion, you will be able to work hand-in-hand with some of the most knowledgeable individuals in the industry to ascertain the most viable solution for your transportation needs. The three most popular rental options are shown below:
• Small Coach – With built-in AC provisions, individual curtain sections, personal reading lights, and comfortable armrests throughout the entire vehicle, small coaches represent the perfect solution for groups in the range of 16-29 travellers.
• Standard Coach – If your group is comprised of more than 45 people, you will be best served by reserving what is commonly referred to as a standard coach. The reclining seats, tinted windows, and carpeted interior guarantee that your unit will be able to travel in both style and comfort.
• VIP Coach – As the foremost conveyance solution for corporate excursions and team-building ventures, it is important to note that VIP coaches come equipped with luxury seats, functional kitchenettes, well-appointed restrooms, built-in coffee machines, and a host of other extravagant features to ensure a ride fit for royalty.