• Drawer Dividers – If you think about some of the most essential kitchen accessories, drawer dividers would probably top the list. No-one likes it when the piles of knives and forks get tangled, and you need to work hard to pick up one from the lot. Hence, invest in a drawer divider. A clutter-free way of storing kitchen things will help impress your customers. Make sure that the unit you purchase is sized specifically for the small space of the RV, as the standard storage organizers would not fit in. In fact, you might also choose an adjustable version of these organizers, and the best part is you can get these at a low price of $15.
• Compact Set of Ovenware – You may come across customers who love cooking and baking. How about installing a compact ovenware set in the rig? You can find a five-piece set at less than $25 and these sets include baking tins, muffin pans, standard sheet pans, roasting pans with racks and cookie sheets. And guess what, the entire unit costs less than $25!
• Bed Suspenders – This is undoubtedly one of the accessories that can go a long way to give Rv-ers home-like comfort on the road. You might have cursed multiple times when the fitted bed sheet has popped off in the middle of the night, and now you shouldn’t let the same thing happen to whoever is going to buy your rig. To avoid this, invest in a bed sheet suspender which fits various bed sizes. These help keep the sheet in place, and one can adjust the length according to the desired tension. You can ensure this relaxing experience for your customers just at the cost of $11.
• Wall-Mounted Toothbrush Holders – A small item like this comes really handy when you are traveling for a long time. Everyone wants to keep their toothbrush, clean for obvious reasons, but in the compact space of an RV, it might seem to be difficult to find a safe place to keep it. Hence, investing in a wall mounted toothbrush holder would be a really good idea. Moreover, this helps convey your concern for the client’s well-being which might encourage him to sign the deal with you.
• Sewer Hose Support – Draining the wastewater tank is undoubtedly one of the most crucial aspects of RV-living. , and it’s important to ensure a smooth flow. Consider installing a sewer hose support in your rig. Your prospective buyers will also be happy to find this hassle-free sewage system.
When it comes to making some pre-sale investment to make your rig more attractive, people often spend large amounts of money on fancy gadgets. But the fact is, there are plenty of items that are not expensive, yet can go a long way to enhance the value of your RV. Moreover, these accessories can help you earn a good deal of cash for your RV. Therefore, before you hit the market for selling your rig, install a few of these accessories to increase your chances of clinching a way better deal.