Pollutants are everywhere. Dirt and toxins become trapped in the skins pores. This means that oxygen and nutrients aren’t able to reach the skin properly. If your skin can’t be nourished it will look grey and sluggish. It won’t have the wonderful, healthy glow that it should. By exfoliating you remove the dead skin, the pollutants, and open the pores allowing the oxygen and nutrients to once again reach deep into the skin.
Understanding Exfoliating Treatments
There’s no reason you can’t give yourself an exfoliating treatment at home. Exfoliating strips away the dead layer of skin exposing fresh, vibrant, healthy skin. One the best ways to replicate a spa treatment is to use an exfoliating machine. However, there are many exfoliating tools you can use.
• Body Scrubs – Made up of larger scrubbing beads designed to be able to penetrate the thicker skin of the body.
• Facial Scrubs – These are much lighter with tiny bead designed to use on sensitive facial skin with damaging it.
• Pumice Stones – This type of exfoliation is excellent for patches of dry skin such as that found on the feet, knees, and elbows.
There are many exfoliating treatment options. Don’t give up until you find one or two you really like. Different seasons may require different products and different times to get the best results. Different skin types do better with different products so don’t be afraid to experiment a little.
Exfoliating is extremely beneficial to keeping your skin healthy. These tips will help you get the most out of your exfoliating treatment.
1. When exfoliating the face do not use hot water which is drying.
2. When applying use gentle circular motions using your index and middle finger.
3. Do not use products that do a deep scrub on the skin more than twice a week. Your skin need to heal and regenerate after this type of treatment. Using too often can cause irritation.
4. Do not exfoliate around the eyes. This area is very delicate and you could cause damage.
Using an Exfoliating Machine
When choosing an exfoliating machine considers features, brand, price, and warranty. The exfoliating machine that is quickly become one of the most popular is the Fyola Exfoliating Machine. It is easy to use, gentle on the skin, comes with a solid warranty, and good reviews. It’s one that is definitely worth exploring.
One of the unique features about this machine is that it does not physically massage the skin. Rather it uses galvanic and ultrasonic waves to create a vibration. The ultrasonic vibrations remove dirt from deep within the pores, while at the same time it tones the facial muscles, which can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. You can see why this exfoliating machine is one of the most popular. This is as good as going to the spa and with a 30 day money back guarantee at least you can try it and find out if it’s right for you.
The time is now to spoil yourself with an at home exfoliating machine treatment.
Get a Quality Exfoliating Treatment Right at Home
Our skin takes a beating. Every day we are bombarded with dirt, toxins, and pollutants that become trapped in the pores causing them to clog. Those clogged pored can lead to blemishes and other skin problems. Clogged pores also mean oxygen and nutrients are unable to reach deep into the skin.
An Exfoliating Machine is One Option
An exfoliating treatment either done manually or with an exfoliating machine is a great way to clear pores and keep your skin healthy.
Why You Should Exfoliate
Exfoliation removes the outer layers of skin, which is damaged. Almost every skin type can benefit from exfoliation. Exfoliation will improve skin that is sun damaged, oily, has blackheads or acne, or is flaky, because the surface skin is completely removed. Occasionally exfoliation will make your skin worse before it improves. Don’t quit! Work through it and you will be rewarded with amazing skin.
Exfoliate on clean skin. Oily skin needs to exfoliate 4 times a week. If your skin is sensitive or dry exfoliate no more than 2 times a week otherwise you could cause irritation. During the warm summer months you’ll need to exfoliate more often, because sweat clogs pore and coats your skin causing skin problems.
At Home Exfoliating Treatment
If you’d like to exfoliate at home and you’d like to make your own exfoliating treatment, you’re going to love this!
Here’s what you’ll need:
• 1/3 cup oats
• 1/3 cup raw honey
• You can make more just by doubling the recipe.
Follow These Steps
1. Get everything you’re going to need together.
2. Mix 1/3 cup oats and 1/3 cup raw honey in your blender.
3. Blend until thoroughly mixed and it takes on a paste form
4. Remove your exfoliating treatment from the blender using your spatula and place it in a small glass bowel.
5. Apply directly to your face using your hands. Stay clear of your eyes. Use small circular motions when applying to exfoliate your skin lifting away dry skin flakes and dirt.
6. Leave on your face for 15 minutes.
7. Rinse off with cool water. Cool water shrinks the pores. Never use hot water as this will have the opposite effect that you want.
8. Gently dry your face with a clean towel. No rubbing, instead just pat dry.
There you have it a natural exfoliating treatment you can make at home. It’s quick and easy to make. Of course there are plenty of different recipes available so you can always make up your own exfoliating treatment and have a little variety.
Another great option is to use a home exfoliating machine. The Fyola Exfoliating Machine is a great of example of what you should be looking for in an exfoliating machine. This particular exfoliating machine uses ultrasonic waves combined with galvanic ions producing impressive results. In no time at all you can open and clean pores, while delivering nutrients back to the skin.
Exfoliating is important for healthy skin. The type of exfoliating treatment you choose is totally up to you. Look your best all year long and at any age.